March 20, 2012

London Calling...


Eliza Interiors & Design has been trading in Texas for almost four years.
If you're not familiar with us, we started as a small design studio
creating one-of-a-kind custom soft furnishings, children's items, gifts
and accessories from a selection of beautiful antique, vintage and
luxury reclaimed linens. The last two years the studio has transitioned
to mini in-house stores in Old Town Spring as well as exhibiting at
venues like Shelby and The Folk Art Fair at Round Top.

We started a blog which has been a lot of fun and in the last 18 months
we introduced facebook, and more recently, twitter and ebay. It makes
for an extremely busy working week but when you love what you do
it's fun too...

We head for London in about a week so if we appear
to be quiet, it's because we're busy packing. We will check in daily to see
if there are any requests and also catch up on the news and views.


As a thank you to all our fans and fellow designer for such wonderful
support and friendship, we would like to offer a 30% discount on all small
items and 40% on the large items, like sheets and pillows, etc. You can
email me at jo@eliza-interiors-and-design.com.


Texas has been wonderful but London‘s calling…


Love & bestest
Jo xx


Psssst... Shabby Rose in Old Town Spring will continue to sell
a small selection of our products in their store.

Details: Hazel, Shabby Rose, 211 Midway, Old Town Spring, TX 77373.

Photographs:
1. Unknown, 2, 3 & 4 Eliza Interiors & Design

8 comments:

  1. Jo,

    Does that mean you will stay in England from now on? Well, if so I can follow you're whereabouts on FB.

    Texas won't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris, yes I'm going to be staying. I'll still be on FB so very few changes and there'll be a blog as I travel all over the UK and Europe so don't go away. I'll miss Texas...
      Bestest, Jo x

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the packing Jo and safe travels. A beautiful spring in London will be waiting for you. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne, lots of packing here and three storage units of unpacking when I hit London. As much as I have loved living in Texas, I'm looking forward to going home...
      Bestest
      Jo xx

      Delete
  3. What a great blog and your creations are beautiful.
    I'm a new follower and will be back soon to read more about your adventures.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks and welcome Mimi. Thrilled you enjoyed my blog and a few of my creations. Hope you take time to check out earlier blogs. Will be posting a new blog next week sometime, till then
      bestest
      Jo x

      Delete
  4. The beautiful cushion finally arrived and has pride of place in my sitting room and has already been much admired by visitors.. It is superbly made and I love the vintage materials. Looking forward to hearing about your trip on your return, and also about your house in France. Travel safely.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy that your pillow finally arrived and thrilled that you like it. The materials are the best I could find as well as the pretty brooch. I appreciate the fact that you recognise the quality of my work, it means a lot to me. Hope the house in France is finally underway and will fill you in on mine as and when. Till then, bestest
      Jo x

      Delete